Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation Configuration
Last updated 1 year ago.

It's hard to help you without knowing what errors you get. Try setting it up and then post back what errors you get.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sorry about the delay. I've posted it here.

Maybe I should say that I am getting warnings... When Rocketeer asks for a production connection is it looking for the ssh tunnel into the live server?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Haven't used the php archive, but the error says that you haven't set a production connection, which you need to set up in app/config/remote.php. Also, it might be easier if you just use Rocketeer via composer and the L4 integration. You can find the full documentation here. You can also have a look through any of the resolved issues on Github, especially the stuff to do with permissions. Helped me while setting Rocketeer up.

I noticed that you're also using Vagrant, which requires a couple additions to your Vagrantfile to make deployments work if you're using SSH keys instead of passwords.

config.ssh.forward_agent = true

config.vm.provision :shell, :inline => "echo -e '#{File.read("#{Dir.home}/.ssh/id_rsa")}' > '/home/vagrant/.ssh/id_rsa'"
config.vm.provision :shell, :inline => "echo -e '#{File.read("#{Dir.home}/.ssh/id_rsa.pub")}' > '/home/vagrant/.ssh/id_rsa.pub'"

During provisioning the above lines copy your ssh key across, so Rocketeer can then ssh into your remote servers. You might have to adjust the path to the .ssh directory if you're not on Windows.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Thanks for your help. I'm going to step away from this for a while but when I come back to this I will follow your advice.

Thank you again.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.