Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Configuration Requests
Last updated 1 year ago.

Hi. I have the same problem as you, and I want to know if you found any practical solution? I'm thinking about unsetting subdomain parameter from resolved route instance. I don't know if it will gonna work and won't cause any other problems.

UPDATE: I did something you suggested, that uses middleware. I already had special middleware class for subdomains so I just added 2 lines before calling $next($request).

$route = $request->route();
$route->forgetParameter(SUBDOMAIN_WILDCARD);
Last updated 9 years ago.

JanJ said:

Hi. I have the same problem as you, and I want to know if you found any practical solution? I'm thinking about unsetting subdomain parameter from resolved route instance. I don't know if it will gonna work and won't cause any other problems.

UPDATE: I did something you suggested, that uses middleware. I already had special middleware class for subdomains so I just added 2 lines before calling $next($request).

$route = $request->route();
$route->forgetParameter(SUBDOMAIN_WILDCARD);

VERRRRRYYYY GOOOD

very good and I think we will not give no problem

I'm a week thinking about it, and was coming to this point to remove a parameter.

Now the question is: is the most correct?

Before #parameters: array:2 [▼ "account" => "demo" "profissional" => "7" ] After #parameters: array:1 [▼ "profissional" => "7" ]

Last updated 8 years ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

jamoy jamoy Joined 12 Jun 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.