Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Configuration Requests
Last updated 1 year ago.

When it doesn't work are you hitting refresh from a page that does work or are you typing it in?

Have you found any sort of pattern that causes it to not work?

holidays holidays/christmas holidays/easter

etc..etc..

Last updated 1 year ago.

hi kreitje thanks for your reply

i am clicking a link to the page from a page dynamically constructed in a similar way. so its the same link to the same page and it will load on one occasion then not load the next......also when it loads and i f5 it sometime loads and sometimes throws an error.

anyhow, since i posted the question i have uninstalled and reinstalled because i thought maybe i didnt install properly but the problem is still occuring. specifically i click the link and i get an error......i f5 7 or 8 times then the page loads?!!??*!

another problem i was having is the program couldnt find a class when i put a model in a sub directory....i messed around with the namespace with every possible permutation but no luck, i can only use a model if its in the main models directory.

not sure what to look at next....

Last updated 1 year ago.

I found the problem but not the solution: On the first page was a form with a button to click to get to next page. When I changed this to a link it now works fine.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.