Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 10 years ago
Queues
Last updated 1 year ago.

I've been looking for something similar for handling large photo/ZIP files but I've had little luck. When I work it out, I'll let you know though.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Maybe laracasts.com has lessons about it?

Last updated 1 year ago.

IronWorker has pretty good documentation, you can use their libraries and even have some php examples on GitHub. I suggest you sign up and add your credit-card details so you could get 200 hours for workers per month. When you sign up you can use IronWorker live console from your account to test some code!

@juukie14 Laracasts have videos on queues but not on workers.

Last updated 1 year ago.
Last updated 1 year ago.

A composer package to use Iron Workers within Laravel : https://github.com/iron-io/laraworker

Last updated 1 year ago.

Is there a way to upload the iron worker without cmd?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Laraworker is made in such a way so that you can upload via artisan commands.

Speaking about uploading a Iron Worker - You can upload without cmd as it's a POST request where you are uploading a file. But it's complicated without cmd, as you have to zip the file, you can test it, then you have upload using a form?

Using iron_worker CLI is the best way to run,upload a Iron Worker or you should at least have curl, I am assuming you have those in your development machine.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sorry for the naive question but my worker depends on many of the laravel packages. So when I upload my worker to iron.io, I've to upload all the dependencies as well?

Last updated 1 year ago.

I posted a question related to iron.io worker here http://laravel.io/forum/06-18-2014-delegating-mission-critical...

Do you think, iron.io worker can be useful in this scenario?

Thanks!

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.