Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 9 years ago
Installation
Last updated 1 year ago.

I had hosting with Hostgator and it was great. That was in till they attempted a server migration, ever since my services was extremely unstable. This went on about 2 months, with numerous phone calls per week. I had to change hosting providers because this. I been a long time customer of Blue Host (5 years now) and had excellent tech support and service. I also think you get much more features with Blue Host such as static IPs.

I would definitely consider Blue Host.

-ud3webdev

Last updated 1 year ago.

I'd go with SSD based Digital Ocean or with Linode #FTW. Believe me, you'll never look back.

Last updated 1 year ago.

wells said:

I'd go with SSD based Digital Ocean or with Linode #FTW. Believe me, you'll never look back.

Also a good choice.

Last updated 1 year ago.

I found Laravel on Hostgator to be incredibly slow (baby croc plan) so switched to AWS.

Last updated 1 year ago.

We're on hostgator and so far all are running smoothly, only their process slowed us down.

Last updated 1 year ago.

wells said:

1+

Last updated 1 year ago.

I recently wrote an article on how I was able to host my laravel on a shared host. (Hostgator) https://www.5balloons.info/hosting-laravel-5-5-project-on-shar...

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

frocco frocco Joined 3 Feb 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.