Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Configuration Authentication Testing
Last updated 1 year ago.

Taylor Oatwell and Jeffrey Way are enough to be your mentors. All you need to know is watch all Laracasts videos.

Good Luck :)

Read the docs and watch all laracast videos you can.

If you would like to make a learning project with more people I would suggest you to make a github repo and invite your friends and contacts to contribute. Who knows? May be your porject grows and you create a big thing at end.

A bit off topic, my apologies but is this the same miiikkeyyyy that worked on jupiterportal cms with seth?

Hello, Jason. Yes, yes I am:)

I recognised your name straight away. I haven't spoken to you for almost 8 years!

And thank you Zalito :)

Hey Mike,

I am not the perfect expert in Laravel, but I am using it at work for essentially every project that is not related to our core CMS (which uses a custom framework), so even though I haven't been using Laravel for very long, I'd say I'm already pretty far into Laravel best practices, different options etc., and I would also be willing to be some form of mentor; I'm certain we can both learn from each other. I might be a bit busy at times, but I'll definitely try to answer questions and help out when I can if you'd like that!

Best, Leo

That would be excellent, Leo!

I've learned so much through videos, it's crazy how Laravel has simplified so much.

I would happily send you a zip or rar file of the cms I have, as I'm unsure how to use GitHub at the moment.

It's rather basic but I'm just adding to the code as I learn it. Thank you for your reply :)

miiikkeyyyy said:

That would be excellent, Leo!

I've learned so much through videos, it's crazy how Laravel has simplified so much.

I would happily send you a zip or rar file of the cms I have, as I'm unsure how to use GitHub at the moment.

It's rather basic but I'm just adding to the code as I learn it. Thank you for your reply :)

Well, using some git repo would be preferable as we can make it more dynamic. If you want to have it public, use GitHub, otherwise Bitbucket. If you want help setting up, send me an email at [email protected], and we can also iron out some more details and stuff there :)

I will want it public as I'd want anybody to have/see my code. So it seems Github is my best option.

I would definitely like help seeing up. I once uploaded ALL contents to a repository but when I downloaded it as a zip, it didn't work. Not sure what I did wrong.

I'll email you over my whole project (which includes Laravel5). Thank you, very much! :)

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.