Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Configuration
Last updated 2 years ago.

Allright I jumped the gun. Sorry. It was my mistake, I had one route in my file that I was no longer using, so I 'deleted' it by commenting it out. But it didn't actually get commented out, so it was still registering a non-existant controller.

All is well. Gotta make sure your routes all point to existing controllers!

Hi, thank you for posting this. It solved my problem, after 24 hours searching. Not many people has this problem i think. I search a lot, then i thought maybe there is laravel forum people can help me. So, i google laravel forum, found laravel.io on top, go to laravel.io use their search box, found this. Then i register to this forum.

So thank you again.

In my case, i created route and pointing to controller that i am going to create in future. I should comment out the future.

And yes, gotta make sure your routes all point to existing controllers! =)

Thanks ! In case it helps anyone, my local instance didn't mind the case was different but my production server was throwing an error because I had capitalized 'API' in the controller name but not in the Routes file.

So in routes I had: Route::put('register/create', 'WebsiteApiController@registerGuest');

But my controller class was called: WebsiteAPIController

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Nertskull nertskull Joined 3 Apr 2015

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.