Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation Configuration Packages
Last updated 1 year ago.

Hi adrian2020my,

Have you run the composer install in the laravel application that you want to use?

Are you running the php artisan commands in your application directory?

Last updated 1 year ago.

codeATbusiness said:

Hi adrian2020my,

Have you run the composer install in the laravel application that you want to use?

Are you running the php artisan commands in your application directory?

Hi codeATbusiness, Yes. I've already installed it under my application directory(/var/www) for quite some time. The problem came about quite recently. This is the result of running the command. cd /var/www root@mstreet:/var/www# composer install Loading composer repositories with package information Installing dependencies (including require-dev) from lock file Warning: The lock file is not up to date with the latest changes in composer.json. You may be getting outdated dependencies. Run update to update them. Nothing to install or update Generating autoload files {"error":{"type":"Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException","message":"Call to undefined method Illuminate\Foundation\Application::bindShared()","file":"/var/www/vendor/jenssegers/agent/src/AgentServiceProvider.php","line":31}}Script php artisan optimize handling the post-install-cmd event returned with an error [RuntimeException] Error Output: install [--prefer-source] [--prefer-dist] [--dry-run] [--dev] [--no-dev] [--no-plugins] [--no-custom-installers] [--no-scripts] [--no-progress] [-v|vv|vvv|--verbose] [-o|--optimize-autoloader] [packages1] ... [packagesN]

Yes, I am running the artisan command under the same directory for the application(/var/www) root@mstreet:/var/www# php artisan {"error":{"type":"Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException","message":"Call to undefined method Illuminate\Foundation\Application::bindShared()","file":"/var/www/vendor/jenssegers/agent/src/AgentServiceProvider.php","line":31}}root@mstreet:/var/www#

Last updated 1 year ago.

You need to install in the www directory but inside of a folder:

c:/wamp/www/yourAppFolder

Inside it you need to install using composer install cmd command.

Then you can develop more applications not only one in the www directory.

Hope it helps you.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Did you change any code before update?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.