Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation Configuration Architecture
Last updated 1 year ago.

Try to remove the line, does it still work after?

Last updated 1 year ago.

It worked but only for homepage, the next page returned me 404 example www.testing.com -->> ok www.testing.com/api/v1/test -->> 404

Thanks

Last updated 1 year ago.

dennysutanto said:

It worked but only for homepage, the next page returned me 404 example www.testing.com -->> ok www.testing.com/api/v1/test -->> 404

Thanks

Do you have a route set up for this (can you post your app/routes.php file)?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Hi elite and barryvdh,

I got my problem solved in laravel IRC, AndreasLutro and jnz helped me to point to the problem.

Actually by disabling the Options -MultiVIew will be ok. Why I encountered 404 is simply because mod_rewrite is not enabled. So my problem already solved here, I just need to enable the mod_rewrite module. But 1 thing still puzzled me, with this htaccess

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c> <IfModule mod_negotiation.c> Options -MultiViews </IfModule> RewriteEngine On # Redirect Trailing Slashes... RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ /$1 [L,R=301] # Handle Front Controller... RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^ index.php [L] </IfModule>

The first line <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> , I thought will check if mod_rewrite enabled or not, then if it is, it will execute the code inside that block. Since I got error before on the code inside that block ("Options -MultiViews"), so I thought the mod_rewrite must be already enabled. Or maybe htaccess not working like that.

Thanks any all

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.