Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Authentication
Last updated 1 year ago.

Sounds like you need to implement the RemindableInterface into your AdminController

class Admincontroller extends BaseController implements RemindableInterface {
	public function __construct(\Tamevent $eventObj) { 
Last updated 1 year ago.

There is no prolem with AdminController but SectionsController where i am using Auth::check() to check whether user is logged in or not.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sorry my bad, did you try to implement RemindableInterface in SectionController?

Last updated 1 year ago.

I don't think that RemindableInterface needs to be implemented for Sections because it has nothing to do with password reminder or anything else. I simply want to check whether user is logged in or not for SectionsController

Last updated 1 year ago.

I think this applies to you: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23094374/laravel-unexpected...

"If you are using the Eloquent authentication driver, update your User class with the following three methods:"

public function getRememberToken()
{
    return $this->remember_token;
}

public function setRememberToken($value)
{
    $this->remember_token = $value;
}

public function getRememberTokenName()
{
    return 'remember_token';
}

I hope this helps.

Last updated 1 year ago.

SOLUTION

Sorry guys, but i got the solution.

After re-overridding the auth model by adding below line in the SectionsController.php, it worked !!

Config::set('auth.model','Admin');

@MarkGavalda, the code you suggested was already available in my user model. The problem was i had changed the auth model for admin authentication by adding the above code in the constructor of AdminController.php. So i think it is mandatory that there will need to set this model for each controller otherwise it will point to default Auth model "Users".

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.