Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation
Last updated 1 year ago.

Can you mention the source from which you were taking guide for installation. I hope you are using none other than this http://laravel.com/docs/5.1#installation

I was able to resolve this issue. I was using php 5.4.x of which when using composer create-project command it fetches the current version by default. So i upgrade my php version to 5.5.x

thanks

Same error on WAMP with PHP 5.6.11: any help, please?

I had this same error. MAMP PRO 2.1.2 on a mac with PHP 5.5.3. I solved it when I realized that running PHP was using the system PHP. I added the 5.5.3 bin directory to the end of my path, but it could also be solved by aliasing php to the appropriate version binary.I had this same error. MAMP PRO 2.1.2 on a mac with PHP 5.5.3. I solved it when I realized that running PHP was using the system PHP. I added the 5.5.3 bin directory to the end of my path, but it could also be solved by aliasing php to the appropriate version binary.

@diemer is correct. I replaced the usr/bin/php file with usr/local/php5-7.0.10/bin/php file and it worked.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.