Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation
Last updated 2 years ago.

laravel requires some extra php extensions. https://laravel.com/docs/5.1/installation#installation xampp ships with these extensions but might be disabled.

you need to open the php.ini and locate the section extensions then remove the # infront of the extention name to uncomment it.

save file. restart apache and and should work

Last updated 7 years ago.

Do you know where I can find this php.ini ?

The think is that I have an other laravel project located in the same file (www) but that one works when I type "php artisan serve"

if you're on windows its' c:\xampp\php\php.ini

but might be different if you chose to install elsewhere

I found that file but I don't undersant what I have to change in it

Okay it finally works after doing this : sudo apt-get install php7.0 php7.0-mcrypt But now my project is returning "could not find driver" Do you know what it means ?

r u on windows or linux ??

when I'm going on phpmyadmin it returns me this :

Cannot connect: invalid settings. Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed. phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

Last updated 7 years ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

FabulousCo fabulousco Joined 29 Jun 2016

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.