Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Requests Input Views
Last updated 2 years ago.

What do you mean exactly?

You mean

Route::get('asldkfjasdklfjkaslfdjkalsfjdksladjfsadlkfjasdklfasdfasdflkasjdfklsadjfklasdjfklsadjfklsadjfsadlkfjasklfjaskljfklasjflkasdjfklsadjfklasjflksadjflksadjflasdkjfaslkfjasdkljfasdlfasdjlfjasldfas', function() {

});

something like this?

I had this issue when I was working on a java project with a tomcat. I had to change a configuration. I don't really remember what it was.

Googling shows that some other people are having the exact same issues. One of them is https://code.google.com/p/modpagespeed/issues/detail?id=176

Search keywords: "apache get 256 limitation", "apache get request 256", "apache query string length"

You might want to check your server configuration and check to see if there are any plugins/extensions that might cause this issue.

I ran a simple test on my mamp setup and I was able to replicate your issue as well. 255 characters work just fine.

It's not Laravel issue really. I get 403 forbidden error when I pass 256 characters, meaning that my apache isn't sending data to Laravel.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

ehime ehime Joined 30 Jul 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.