Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 9 years ago
Configuration
Last updated 1 year ago.

Similar setup. Similar problems. When I tried starting the homestead box with Virtual Box GUI running, it seems to get hung up on a homestead login.

Turning WIFI off did get homestead going but developing with WIFI off isn't exactly ideal.

I am currently on the road so it must have something to do with the unfamiliar WIFI connection I am using.

Last updated 1 year ago.

I have exactly the same issue, I've seen a lot of "fixes" by googling around, but none has solved my problem.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Were you guys able to solve this? I can't connect from my office's wifi, but if I connecto to my iPhone's hotspot everything works fine. I've been finding more and more people with this problem, but most of the fixes are related to PC's virtualization, and have nothing to do with mac. I have the same setup as gstjohn, except I'm on a MBP retina.

Last updated 1 year ago.

i have same problem

Last updated 1 year ago.

Make sure that there isn't an IP address confliction with your wifi and the VBox. I usually set mind to 10.8.0.23 to be sure its not conflicting with the local network.

Last updated 1 year ago.

I updated my homestead box to ver. 0.1.8 and it seems to be fixed now.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

gstjohn gstjohn Joined 21 May 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.