Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 9 years ago
Laravel.io
Last updated 1 year ago.

The site was taken over by a community member DriesVints who is going to keep developing on it. I just have no time to do so. The old data is available at https://github.com/ShawnMcCool/old-lio/tree/nextVersion

That repository has approximately 4 architectural tests in it. So, you might not get a lot out of it. It needed serious work to unify. It was were we tested a lot of the ideas. Still, many techniques in the repository we use today.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Hi Shawn,

Long time forum lurker and podcast listener (always wanted to say that) – really love your stuff! I was really enjoying Lio nextVersion and the various techniques being used in it.

Now that it's no longer being maintained in those particular architectural guises, are there any public projects out there demonstrating similar techniques that you would recommend?

Last updated 1 year ago.

I really don't know if there are. However, I think that I'll host a talk on Google Hangouts on Air soon over this subject. We definitely do this sort of thing in our own projects (all of them) and I think that it could be a good live Q&A session.

Last updated 1 year ago.

ShawnMcCool said:

I really don't know if there are. However, I think that I'll host a talk on Google Hangouts on Air soon over this subject. We definitely do this sort of thing in our own projects (all of them) and I think that it could be a good live Q&A session.

This would be very cool. Please keep up informed if/when this happens. I'm building v2 of our web app right now and feverishly hunting around for clues to tie all the pieces together with a solid architectural pattern (currently hexagonal with commander package). Being able to field some Q&A would be very useful in firming up some outstanding issues.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

tabbi89 tabbi89 Joined 30 Aug 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.