I seem to be having the same issue using beanstalkd, and coincidentally posted yesterday
So I'm finding that although all jobs seem to get executed fine, I'll be left with jobs in the "ready" state that don't get deleted from the queue. They don't get re-executed, thankfully.
The only thing I noticed is that the issue mainly happens for me once I start creating new jobs within running jobs.
Anyway, I don't have a solution, but I'll let you know if I find anything so you can try on a db-backed queue.
Sign in to participate in this thread!
We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us