Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation Configuration Security
Last updated 1 year ago.

What steps did you take to migrate the site? Did you run composer install on the server, migrate the db, etc.?

Checking the logs would be a good place to start. Depending on your configuration those may be located in:

• /var/log/apache/error.log
  • /var/log/apache/vhost.error.log
  • /var/log/php-fpm.log

Checking the laravel log may be of use too which can be found in the app/storage/logs of your laravel application.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Hi Thank you for the reply,

I think its problem with the permission of the folder. I uploaded another laravel project as well and kept on changing permission here and there and all of the sudden it worked. Not too sure what should be the structure of permission for main folder and inside the folder that includes public folder.

By the way there wasn't any error in apache error log and uploaded through files from filezilla.

Do you think creating project inside another folder in public html might giving the problem .

Thank you

Last updated 1 year ago.

You should set 755 permissions on app/storage. What version of php is on the server and what version of laravel are you running?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sorry to get back to you late. Tried that setting folder and files of app/storage to 755 still not working infact when i upload to server from filzilla it will already be 755 format.

Apache version 2.2.29 PHP version 5.4.24 laravel 4.2

any other way

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.