Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Configuration Requests Database
Last updated 1 year ago.

Undo the actions the migration done on the database. Then look at the migrations table and remove the row relating to the file you deleted.

After that you might then need to run composer dump-autoload

Last updated 1 year ago.

Hi iWader,

Thanks for the response.

What did you mean by "undo the actions the migrations done on the database"? Or rather, how would I go about doing this?

In any event, you were right -- I ended up running "composer dump-autoload" and that seemed to do the trick. My previously deleted database was removed and I was able to successfully run migrate:rollback after that.

Thanks a lot, Matthew

Last updated 1 year ago.

Hi Matthew,

You could do

php artisan migrate:rollback

to revert the state of your database until your database is in the state you want it to be.

Last updated 1 year ago.

I ended up by using dump-autoload. It works for me.

composer dump-autoload

Last updated 1 year ago.

uchsarath said:

I ended up by using dump-autoload. It works for me.

composer dump-autoload

Last updated 1 year ago.

av just run the command php artisan make:migration create_users_table and am getting this error

include(/home/vagrant/www/chatty/vendor/composer/../../database/migrations/ 2014_10_12_000000_create_users_table.php): failed to open stream: No such f ile or directory

can anyone help please?

MartinGacheru said:

av just run the command php artisan make:migration create_users_table and am getting this error

include(/home/vagrant/www/chatty/vendor/composer/../../database/migrations/ 2014_10_12_000000_create_users_table.php): failed to open stream: No such f ile or directory

can anyone help please?

It happens when you manually delete migration .php file. Now you should run composer dump-autoload to get rid of that error and re-run migration creation command.

This solution "composer dump-autoload" helped me as well. Thanks

Last updated 7 years ago.

composer dump-autoload worked for me.

Delete entry of that migration from "migrations" table in your database and run command php artisan migrate

Last updated 6 years ago.

composer dump-autoload worked after i had deleted a migration file manually.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.