Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation
Last updated 1 year ago.

I had used it before but only briefly. I left and went to c9.io. To me the interface is much nicer, its still free and and works pretty much right away.

Last updated 1 year ago.

I trying it now and I noticed something wierd. Im following a tutorial where url/cats schould return all cats. But then I see a 404 error. When I do url it returns all cats.

Do you know how to solve this ?

Roelof

Last updated 1 year ago.

roelof1967 said:

I trying it now and I noticed something wierd. Im following a tutorial where url/cats schould return all cats. But then I see a 404 error. When I do url it returns all cats.

Do you know how to solve this ?

Roelof

Without seeing your code or the the tutorial your talking about, it's hard to determine the cause.

Last updated 1 year ago.

cpass :

Im following the getting started book.

I think that somehow roelof.koding.com/cats/public/index.php have to be rewritten to roelof.koding.com/cats

Roelof

Last updated 1 year ago.

It looks like you didn't set the doc root correctly for starters. IIRC koding allows you to modify the apache config to do this. The default .htaccess did work for me out of the box also so you shouldn't have an issue with index.php either.

Also the server is not started so I can't see the issue.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.