Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Configuration Architecture
Last updated 1 year ago.

I would like to know as well...

I used jmeter with 30 request in one go to access just the default page of laravel and it went up to around 50% already using amazon ec2 T2.medium server.

Thanks!

Last updated 1 year ago.

I got same problem on my VPS server (CentOS 7; PHP 5.4.16; CPU single Core, 1GB RAM + Apache-CGI/Nginx-FPM) between 10 until 20 request, it make CPU Load until 90% (what a shame)

I have searched any possible trouble maker (my code, PHP config, Server software config, etc), but still no correct solution.

Is there any correct suggestion? or this discussion (http://laravel.io/forum/08-12-2014-cpu-load-general-performanc...) has a correct result?

Thanx for any response

Last updated 1 year ago.

as vafrcor's linked post suggests you should cache some of the database queries, that could save some overhead.

after that both laravel and composer load a lot of files, both of them come with an optimize command for production environments.

For laravel :php artisan optimize For composer: composer dump-autoload --optimize

Calling laravel's optimize would be enough, since that one also calls composer's optimize command.

Last updated 1 year ago.
Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.