Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Configuration Authentication
Last updated 1 year ago.

You would need to provide much more information in order for us to help you.

What isn't working exactly? Do you have an errors in your logs?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Actualy i posted the laravel website on the shared hosting.but the cartalystsentry 2.0 authentication is not working. each time i will try to logged in it will goes to the login page even the accesss is correct but in my local host everything is working 100%. my laravel verison is 4.1 version i even tried version 4.2 still not working online. so my issue here is cartalyst sentry is not wokring on a shared hosting.

thanks

Last updated 1 year ago.

Pretty confident Sentry 2 works fine on shared hosting. Your problem is deeper then Sentry and can be any number of things.

Your host provides you access to your error logs? is there anything in app/storage/logs/laravel.log. Need more info.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Actually thank you very much for the info that sentry i working on shared hosting.

Can i just ask 1 question. how to add php extensions in a shred hosting if laravel requires something for example file_info extension. or how to add any php extension on a shred hosting..

Most of my isseu in laravel is missing php extension.

thanks

Last updated 1 year ago.

You'll need to contact your hosting provider.

Last updated 1 year ago.

but surely the laravel default authentication is not working on live server right?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.