Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 9 years ago
Packages
Last updated 1 year ago.

Yes, It's removed and will be replaced by a separate cli tool.

Really excited to see what Taylor come up with, as the workbench way was clearly lacking in some way.

Last updated 1 year ago.

[11:20:21] <artisangoose> TaylorOtwell Sounds like you're coming out with a workbench CLI?

[11:20:32] <TaylorOtwell> artisangoose: i want one, but i dont know if ill have time to write it

[11:20:37] <TaylorOtwell> someone should write one for all of php

[11:20:41] <artisangoose> Yeah, I agree.

Last updated 9 years ago.

wow, very very excited.... struggling with workbench as we speak.

Looks like someone is already making a really good workbench/module replacement http://codex.caffeinated.ninja/modules/master

That's just a module package. It was update a few days ago and no longer has issues with the latest L5 dev release.

It is not a workbench nor a package replacement. I have been following that package and the dev seems to be a pretty decent bloke.

Codex is definitely not a workbench replacement, it's meant to parse and serve docs. A nifty tool for opensource developers.

I am currently working on a replacement. I will open-source it soon.

Ah, screw me. I've made public what I have so far: https://github.com/franzliedke/studio

I'm the dev behind the Caffeinated Modules package, and it's definitely not a package/workbench replacement - but rather a means to structure and group together common components and functionality into "modules" for your Laravel project.

Workbench was central to my development process (as it was for every package developer), so I'll be giving your studio package a spin, franzliedke!

@kaidesu: Check it out, it's at a basic level of functionality now...

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

yuomtheara yuomtheara Joined 12 Feb 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.