Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation Configuration
Last updated 2 years ago.

Your index.php is at domain.com/laravel/index.php so you need to traverse two directories up to reach laravelr

So you need the following in index.php

require DIR.'/../../laravelr/bootstrap/autoload.php';
$app = require_once DIR.'/../../laravelr/bootstrap/start.php';

Thanks but still not working

Warning: require(/home2/alexgs/laravelr/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/alexgs/laravelr/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home2/alexgs/laravelr/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/alexgs/laravelr/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17

I can try with a new domain. I have for test a free domain from .tk and i can put my public files in to public_html i tried but no results.

Does

/home2/alexgs/laravelr/vendor/autoload.php

exist?

Can you post the directories you have in /home2/alexgs/laravelr ?

i have folder vendor but is empty app bootstrap vendor artisan composer.json composer.lock contributing.md phpunit.xml server.php

You need the files in vendor - if you can't have command line access then I guess you will have to upload from a local copy

It's all i have. This script is buy with tutorial. Do you have an laravel installed? Can you please send me?

I have wind7 and wamp, but i can't install.

Thank you verry much

Am urcat folderul vendor cu toate fisierele lui (am gasit laravel 4 deja instalat pe git) si acum :

Warning: require(/home2/alexgs/laravelr/vendor/ircmaxell/password-compat/lib/password.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/alexgs/laravelr/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 42

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home2/alexgs/laravelr/vendor/ircmaxell/password-compat/lib/password.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/alexgs/laravelr/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 42

Sorry, i sent in romanian I find on web on githug laravel but i thing is an cms and from there i upload in my vendor all files from that folder, but i have error.. Warning: require(/home2/alexgs/laravelr/vendor/ircmaxell/password-compat/lib/password.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/alexgs/laravelr/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 42

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home2/alexgs/laravelr/vendor/ircmaxell/password-compat/lib/password.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/alexgs/laravelr/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 42 In vendor is something default from laravel or is some files made by developer?

So, i make some progress... i find how to use laravel, and i installed corectly but now i have anither error in my ecommerce script

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Illuminate\Foundation\Application::redirectIfTrailingSlash() in /home2/alexgs/laravelr/bootstrap/start.php on line 16 and on 16 i have

$app->redirectIfTrailingSlash();

all my page

<?php /* |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | Create The Application |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | | The first thing we will do is create a new Laravel application instance | which serves as the "glue" for all the components of Laravel, and is | the IoC container for the system binding all of the various parts. | */ $app = new Illuminate\Foundation\Application; $app->redirectIfTrailingSlash(); /* |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | Detect The Application Environment |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | | Laravel takes a dead simple approach to your application environments | so you can just specify a machine name or HTTP host that matches a | given environment, then we will automatically detect it for you. | */ $env = $app->detectEnvironment(array( 'local' => array('your-machine-name'), )); /* |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | Bind Paths |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | | Here we are binding the paths configured in paths.php to the app. You | should not be changing these here. If you need to change these you | may do so within the paths.php file and they will be bound here. | */ $app->bindInstallPaths(require __DIR__.'/paths.php'); /* |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | Load The Application |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | | Here we will load the Illuminate application. We'll keep this is in a | separate location so we can isolate the creation of an application | from the actual running of the application with a given request. | */ $framework = $app['path.base'].'/vendor/laravel/framework/src'; require $framework.'/Illuminate/Foundation/start.php'; /* |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | Return The Application |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | | This script returns the application instance. The instance is given to | the calling script so we can separate the building of the instances | from the actual running of the application and sending responses. | */ return $app;

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

yupii1986 yupii1986 Joined 12 Dec 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.