Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Laravel.io
Last updated 1 year ago.

Email notifications would be first on my list, but I appreciate all this and the responses are provided for free so trust they will come when people have time

My 2 cents,

I actually buy the idea of StackOverflow of having points on each individual post, so for inappropriate questions / answers or even spam will be vanished (censored) , when it reaches certain points evaluated by others.

I think the fact that the source code for laravel.io is on github, if you write these implementations yourself and issue tested pull requests it is more likely that your improvements will be included.

Last updated 8 years ago.

Good suggestion.

Though I'd rather get feedback here before spending time writing code and having a pull request rejected because it doesn't fit with some other plan I know nothing about.

davestewart said:

Good suggestion.

Though I'd rather get feedback here before spending time writing code and having a pull request rejected because it doesn't fit with some other plan I know nothing about.

I have been toying with the idea of contributing to the code base myself so I know what you mean, however the projects contributions file does state that "Feature requests first need to be discussed and accepted through an issue before sending in a pull request" so I guess that answers it :-)

I think your suggestions are good, especially point five (although I haven't personally seen any spam) I would certainly see that as a worthwhile addition, and point four would help with navigating the forum so I give a big thumbs up to both of those, and would do so again on github if you added them as a issue there.

Ha, thanks CT, I'll think about doing that this week - I've not got a lot on :)

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.