Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Views Blade Forms
Last updated 1 year ago.

qadeersipra1 said:

I am new to laravel as well as jQuery . In my sample application i have a form and outside this form i have a div. i want to send the form data in that specific div after user submit the form. Any ideas regarding this issue ?

Sorry, just to make sure I have this right.

1. You have a form. Say, name, address, phone number.
  2. You have a div outside the form. Users cannot type in this div. This div will eventually be filled up with information.
  3. When you submit the form, you would like the information from that div (outside the form) to be sent as well.

Question: Where does the information from the div come from?

whatarewe said:

qadeersipra1 said:

I am new to laravel as well as jQuery . In my sample application i have a form and outside this form i have a div. i want to send the form data in that specific div after user submit the form. Any ideas regarding this issue ?

Sorry, just to make sure I have this right.

1. You have a form. Say, name, address, phone number.
  2. You have a div outside the form. Users cannot type in this div. This div will eventually be filled up with information.
  3. When you submit the form, you would like the information from that div (outside the form) to be sent as well.

Question: Where does the information from the div come from?

the information i am submitting into database

qadeersipra1 said:

the information i am submitting into database

So if I understand correctly, I have a form here:

name : 
e-mail: 
password: 

[submit]

When you fill it in:

name : Me Myself
e-mail: [email protected]
password: memememe

[submit] 

and hit [submit], the form itself sends the information from the form (Me Myself, [email protected], mememememe) to your controller. You don't need to have that information in another div in order to for your controller to have access to it.

Last updated 7 years ago.

i have done some jQuery stuff for my problem and it is perfectly working

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.