Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation Packages Architecture
Last updated 2 years ago.

How will yours be different? Obviously, foodpanda.in is already an existing service, and it's using bootstrap. And there are already tons of others...GrubHub, seamless, delivery.com, etc. So why would you want to make another? I'm sure there are already tons of copies that have tried and failed, to be frank.

hi andrewsuzuki, i have many purpose for this website.

1. As i am studying in Master of Computer Science i have to do work on website development for 6 month.
  2. I found a client who is interested for this website. he want this for usa.
  3. i have already developed simple site for restaurant having dynamic menu and gallery.but having not online ordering and payment module.so i can explore many stuffs too.
  4. by developing site like foodpanda.in i will be more clear with L4 (First MVC framwork for me) and bootstrap and upgrade my knowledge.

its hard to stand in front of big heads. there is risk. but, there is chance too if we try on one city and add more step by step. thanks.

HI,

If your requirement is not fulfilled yet, we can help you as we are developing one for Indian client. If you wish we can have a business deal together...

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

kingvish kingvish Joined 11 Mar 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.