Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation Configuration Session
Last updated 1 year ago.

Have you given correct permissions to folders? Recursive is the word :) One more issue i could think of is .htaccess. have you install Wamp recently? and mode rewrite is enabled ?

Last updated 1 year ago.

hardikdangar said:

Have you given correct permissions to folders? Recursive is the word :) One more issue i could think of is .htaccess. have you install Wamp recently? and mode rewrite is enabled ?

I think so? I really don't know. The WAMP was installed within yesterday, so that's new. I'm using the .htaccess that comes stock. It looks properly configured but I don't speak apache.

` <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> <IfModule mod_negotiation.c> Options -MultiViews </IfModule>

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /laravel/

# Redirect Trailing Slashes...
RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ /$1 [L,R=301]

# Handle Front Controller...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^ index.php [L]
</IfModule> `

My app is located at C:\wamp\www\Laravel\lsi.

There is a lot of confusing and conflicting information the web about initial setup of WAMP w/ Laravel. While I could go down that rabbit hole, I'm hoping someone can illuminate me before I wander down that path.

Thanks anyone.

Last updated 1 year ago.

i have same problem with WAMP server, this only in the project Laravel, wamp server works fine, any solution ?

Last updated 1 year ago.

After that things went a little haywire, resulting in the thoughtful error: "Whoops, looks like something went wrong.".

By default laravel isn't running in debug mode, try changing it to debug mode so you can see the stack trace, or check the logs.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Enable the openssl in php..that will work.

Last updated 1 year ago.

spencerdeinum said:

By default laravel isn't running in debug mode, try changing it to debug mode so you can see the stack trace, or check the logs.

Agreed.

Could also benefit you if you ran the application using the Artisan built in server.

From your project directory, in command prompt:: PHP artisan serve

Then check http://localhost:8000

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

scottpal scottpal Joined 19 Apr 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.