Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Packages Architecture Testing
Last updated 1 year ago.

Well it has a terrible name. Anything that resembles wordpress in any way I will stay very clear of.

Last updated 1 year ago.

robclancy said:

Well it has a terrible name. Anything that resembles wordpress in any way I will stay very clear of.

I chose that name to highlight it as an alternative to wordpress running with laravel. (once it's more complete) There are some cm systems but none of them is a real alternative to wordpress yet ...

Besides that: Who cares about the name :O

Last updated 1 year ago.

Looks cool man. Some screenshots or quick demo would be helpful :)

@robclancy, why not try and leave a positive comment. He's offering it open source at least try and be a little more kind or don't post a comment at all. Thanks :)

Last updated 1 year ago.

tnylea said:

Looks cool man. Some screenshots or quick demo would be helpful :)

@robclancy, why not try and leave a positive comment. He's offering it open source at least try and be a little more kind or don't post a comment at all. Thanks :)

Thank you for your kind words :-)

Here's a screenshot of the login page:

Login Page

Theres not really much more to see yet. The login stuff is covering some pretty tough decisions thought ;-)

Anyways I'm sure the code looks already pretty interesting as it shows for example how one can use Sentry 2, how to have a separate Controllers or Tests directories and how to work with assets.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Cool! I think I'll mention this in our hangout on air in about an hour from now (check out Ryan Tablada's tweets about this) :) good timing!

Last updated 1 year ago.

msurguy said:

Cool! I think I'll mention this in our hangout on air in about an hour from now (check out Ryan Tablada's tweets about this) :) good timing!

Awesome, thanks for adding it to that list. Will this hangout be publicly available?

Last updated 1 year ago.

News

You can now reset your password :-)

Password Reset

Last updated 1 year ago.

good job.

Last updated 1 year ago.

casnoboy said:

good job.

Thank you sir! :-)

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

hettiger hettiger Joined 17 Feb 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.