Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Database Views Forms
Last updated 1 year ago.

Is there a reason you don't just create the html on the server? The simplest way in my opinion would be to do a $.get call to send your variable and output the html with laravel using @foreach and be done with it using $('#item').html(data). The only exception being is if the dropdown has a huge number of items and sending a json array instead of the html is quicker, but even with a huge number of items you're going to lock up most browsers updating the dom with a loop.

You could use a pop up table.

i am not familiar with java-script. i found this example on the internet when i was doing my research so a bit enlightnment will be greatly appreciated

if you are using Laravel really you should already be familiar with basic HTML PHP PDO javascript / jQuery. Why are you even using Laravel if you're not familiar with these things.
I have this post where I use a pop-up lookup table but ignore the larvel code it's kinda rough but the jquery is sound. This code would have to be converted to the laravel style request and possibly form helper / blade.
http://laravel.io/forum/04-29-2015-people-asking-about-jquery-.... But really you should know some basic jQuery and HTML and PHP PDO before you delve too deep into laravel.

Last updated 8 years ago.

I know php and html, i had never used jscript in my projects, anyway i took the pop up table way and it is working fine

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

andyblem andyblem Joined 7 Nov 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.