Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Requests Input
Last updated 1 year ago.

you can use your .htaccess file to redirect and alter urls before Laravel even is hit by them. You would have to google that or look in your existing file to see if there is anything that matches.

Basically and incoming traffic from 3rd party software = rewrite or redirect url to xyz

Last updated 1 year ago.

Thanks for replying. I think it's nothing to do with .htaccess, because I test in original php and symfony 1.x, 2.x. it's ok. It's laravel that changes this.

alnutile said:

you can use your .htaccess file to redirect and alter urls before Laravel even is hit by them. You would have to google that or look in your existing file to see if there is anything that matches.

Basically and incoming traffic from 3rd party software = rewrite or redirect url to xyz

Last updated 1 year ago.

I found public/.htaccess

# Redirect Trailing Slashes...
    RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ /$1 [L,R=301]

It's this line makes me crazy ;-(. Just uncomment it and clear browse cache. It works!

securenia said:

Thanks for replying. I think it's nothing to do with .htaccess, because I test in original php and symfony 1.x, 2.x. it's ok. It's laravel that changes this.

alnutile said:

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

securenia securenia Joined 30 May 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.