Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Authentication Security Packages
Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Have Any question? Feel free to ask me!

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Looks cool :)

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

when i add "jacopo/authentication": "1.1.0" to my composer.json file I get the following error on updating composer.

Loading composer repositories with package information
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1
- The requested package jacopo/authentication could not be found in any version, there may be a typo in the package name.

Potential causes:
- A typo in the package name
- The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to your minimum-stability setting
see <https://groups.google.com/d/topic/composer-dev/_g3ASeIFlrc/discussion> for more details.

Read <http://getcomposer.org/doc/articles/troubleshooting.md> for further common problems.

I'm working with Laravel 4.2

thnx, Frederik

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Thanks for feedback, i updated the dependencies, now should work well also with Laravel 4.2.*

Here is the composer.json that i used to install the package:

"require": {
                "laravel/framework": "4.2.*",
                "jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl": "1.1.0"
},

Waiting for your feedback. Jacopo.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Hello,

I'm new at frameworks and laravel. I did all the setup process but i have some issues, maybe because i'm new.

  1. On user/signup i keep having "The captcha is not valid, please try again." and stay on that screen. I can create users from admin area.
  2. From admin/user/profile/edit the upload avatar keep saying "Cannot upload the file." even for both users and [email protected]

Thank you in advance.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

SIReunion said:

Hello,

I'm new at frameworks and laravel. I did all the setup process but i have some issues, maybe because i'm new.

  1. On user/signup i keep having "The captcha is not valid, please try again." and stay on that screen. I can create users from admin area.
  2. From admin/user/profile/edit the upload avatar keep saying "Cannot upload the file." even for both users and [email protected]

Thank you in advance.

If you enabled captcha validation in the configuration you have to fill in the captcha field with the text shown. Considering the user avatar you can change the avatar only if you already have saved your user profile first (at the moment) so you have to save the user profile and then change his avatar.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

barryvdh said:

Looks cool :) Thanks really appreciate it!

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Hello intrip and thanks for help.

If you enabled captcha validation in the configuration you have to fill in the captcha field with the text shown. Considering the user avatar you can change the avatar only if you already have saved your user profile first (at the moment) so you have to save the user profile and then change his avatar.

About the avatar it's ok, you were right, i have to save profile before being able to upload the avatar. I will add a notice on the profile page so i won't forget it next time.

The captcha still don't want to be validated and my chrome console give me the following information :

Resource interpreted as Font but transferred with MIME type text/html: "http://localhost:8000/fonts/Bariol_Thin.otf". jquery-1.10.2.min.js:4 (anonymous function) jquery-1.10.2.min.js:4 c jquery-1.10.2.min.js:4 p.fireWith jquery-1.10.2.min.js:4 x.extend.ready jquery-1.10.2.min.js:4 q jquery-1.10.2.min.js:4

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

There was a bug with captcha validation, i've fixed that now. In order to download the update do rm -rf vendor/jacopo and then run again composer update. If composer load the package from cache use COMPOSER_CACHE_DIR=/tmp/foo composer update after deleting the vendor/jacopo folder. Everything should work now. Waiting for your feedback.

Jacopo.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

I just did a new install and everything is OK now.

Thank you for your help and for that great package.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

SIReunion said:

I just did a new install and everything is OK now.

Thank you for your help and for that great package.

You're welcome! If you have some cool ideas that i could implement in the package feel free to ask me. Have a nice day.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Nice! Will look into this more when I get a chance!

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

illuminate3 said:

Nice! Will look into this more when I get a chance!

Thanks for the nice words :)

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

I've uploaded the new version 1.1.1 with some minor bugfix. Update to the last version if you like.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

I've using "jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl": "1.1.1" and run command "composer update" and get errors below:

Problem 1 - intervention/image 2.0.4 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP extension fileinfo is missing from your system. - intervention/image 2.0.3 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP extension fileinfo is missing from your system. - intervention/image 2.0.2 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP extension fileinfo is missing from your system. - intervention/image 2.0.1 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP extension fileinfo is missing from your system. - intervention/image 2.0.0 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP extension fileinfo is missing from your system. - jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl 1.1.0 requires intervention/image 2.* -> satisfiable by intervention/image[2.0.0 , 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.0.3, 2.0.4]. - Installation request for jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl 1.1.0 -> satisfiable by jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl[1.1.0].

Please fix.

Thanks,

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Hi, i think i had the same issue and everything was fixed after a "composer update --prefer-dist"

Try and let us know

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

I tried "composer update --prefer-dist" but still have the problem.. :'(

$ composer update --prefer-dist Loading composer repositories with package information Updating dependencies (including require-dev) Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1 - intervention/image 2.0.4 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP exte nsion fileinfo is missing from your system. - intervention/image 2.0.3 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP exte nsion fileinfo is missing from your system. - intervention/image 2.0.2 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP exte nsion fileinfo is missing from your system. - intervention/image 2.0.1 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP exte nsion fileinfo is missing from your system. - intervention/image 2.0.0 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP exte nsion fileinfo is missing from your system. - jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl 1.1.0 requires intervention/image 2.* -> satisfiable by intervention/image[2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.0.3, 2.0.4]. - Installation request for jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl 1.1.0 -> satisf iable by jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl[1.1.0].

please help.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

mahbubsdd said:

I tried "composer update --prefer-dist" but still have the problem.. :'(

$ composer update --prefer-dist Loading composer repositories with package information Updating dependencies (including require-dev) Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1

  • intervention/image 2.0.4 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP exte nsion fileinfo is missing from your system.
  • intervention/image 2.0.3 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP exte nsion fileinfo is missing from your system.
  • intervention/image 2.0.2 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP exte nsion fileinfo is missing from your system.
  • intervention/image 2.0.1 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP exte nsion fileinfo is missing from your system.
  • intervention/image 2.0.0 requires ext-fileinfo * -> the requested PHP exte nsion fileinfo is missing from your system.
  • jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl 1.1.0 requires intervention/image 2.* -> satisfiable by intervention/image[2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.0.3, 2.0.4].
  • Installation request for jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl 1.1.0 -> satisf iable by jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl[1.1.0].

please help.

I think your problem is coming from the fact that intervention/image needs php_fileinfo extension. Try to add extension= php_fileinfo.dll to your php.ini file and restart your web server.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Thank you @intrip. My problem is solved. Thanks a lot :D

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

mahbubsdd said:

Thank you @intrip. My problem is solved. Thanks a lot :D

You're welcome, anytime :)

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Hello guys, i've uploaded a new version (1.1.3) with major Bugfixes and better Postgres compatibility.

Here is the Changelog:

###version 1.1.3

  • Enhanced postgres support
  • Better menu permission handling
  • Minor bugfixes

Please take a look. Have a nice day!

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Really great job man!! Keep it up, keep sharing, you are really helping beginners like me. Thank you

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Great package. Thanks a lot. What changes should be done to use "username" instead of "email" attribute for lo-gin. Thx in advance.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

kalshashai said:

Great package. Thanks a lot. What changes should be done to use "username" instead of "email" attribute for lo-gin. Thx in advance.

At the moment is not supported sorry. I'll plan to support that in next releases.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

i got an error on install

[Illuminate\Database\QueryException] SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'work.user_profile' doesn't exist (SQL: ALTER TABLE user_profile ADD avatar LONGBLOB DEFAULT NULL)

i've prefix for tables. i think the problem is this.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

I think this problem is solved from version 1.1.2+ . Just change your composer.json dependency to version 1.1.* and run composer update. Waiting for your feedback. Thanks.

quisif said:

i got an error on install

[Illuminate\Database\QueryException] SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'work.user_profile' doesn't exist (SQL: ALTER TABLE user_profile ADD avatar LONGBLOB DEFAULT NULL)

i've prefix for tables. i think the problem is this.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

hello

I'm new at frameworks and laravel.

how to install thanks

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Take a look at: https://github.com/intrip/laravel-authentication-acl/blob/master/docs/index.md#setup

andreynetx said:

hello

I'm new at frameworks and laravel.

how to install thanks

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

thanks for your help

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

I'm trying out your ACL application, thanks for creating it.

It seems that only the admin can change a user's password or update their profile. Is there any way for the user to change their own password?

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Every user can change his profile with the link to the profile in the top-right of the screen. About the password i didn't add that field but i'll ad it soon. Remember to run composer-update to get the last software version. I'll keep you updated.

Jacopo.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

#Version 1.1.6 is out! Here is the Changelog:

  1. Auto logout of a banned user if is already logged in
  2. Self password edit for every user
  3. Gravatar support
Last updated 2 years ago.
0

@intrip,

How can I protect all my routes to only logged users can be able to access?

I changed my app/routes.php as below and are not working, the user keeps being redirected to /login:

Route::group(['before' => 'auth'], function ()
{
		Route::get('/', function()
			{
				return View::make('hello');
			}
		);
});
Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Check my answer on github. Have a nice day.

eughenio said:

@intrip,

How can I protect all my routes to only logged users can be able to access?

I changed my app/routes.php as below and are not working, the user keeps being redirected to /login:

Route::group(['before' => 'auth'], function ()
{
  	Route::get('/', function()
  		{
  			return View::make('hello');
  		}
  	);
});
Last updated 2 years ago.
0

#changelog

I've just pushed 1.1.7 version up with the new 'has_perm' filter that allow the creation of custom route according to a given permission name.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

I've using "jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl" i get last version from github .. when i trid to setup it all step is corectly but step 6 when i run command "php artisan authentication:install" get errors below:

[illuminate\Database\QueryException] SQLSTATE [4200]: Syntax error or access violation :1103 Incorect table name '' <SQL :creat table '' <'migration' varchar(255) nut null , 'batch' int not null defult charecter set utf8 collate utf8_unicode_ci>

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

What DBMS are you using? Could you please write an issue on the github page?

alirayaneh said:

I've using "jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl" i get last version from github .. when i trid to setup it all step is corectly but step 6 when i run command "php artisan authentication:install" get errors below:

[illuminate\Database\QueryException] SQLSTATE [4200]: Syntax error or access violation :1103 Incorect table name '' <SQL :creat table '' <'migration' varchar(255) nut null , 'batch' int not null defult charecter set utf8 collate utf8_unicode_ci>

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

thanx for response.. im using mysql and set defult='mysql' in app/config/database.php

first :download laravel-authentication-acl-master.zip from gathub Then all step like Guide doc that here https://github.com/intrip/laravel-authentication-acl/blob/master/docs/index.md but in step 6 get error... Even I got a copy from 'app/migrations' to 'app/databas/migrations' then when i run 'php artisan migrate' get error

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Issue closed.

alirayaneh said:

thanx for response.. im using mysql and set defult='mysql' in app/config/database.php

first :download laravel-authentication-acl-master.zip from gathub Then all step like Guide doc that here https://github.com/intrip/laravel-authentication-acl/blob/master/docs/index.md but in step 6 get error... Even I got a copy from 'app/migrations' to 'app/databas/migrations' then when i run 'php artisan migrate' get error

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Hello guys, i've uploaded a new version (1.1.9) with bugfixes and new features! Here is the Changelog:

###version 1.1.9

  • Multiple ordering search filter
  • Better fit and gravatar handling
  • Basic events to hook into the application
Last updated 2 years ago.
0

As the exception states, there is no 'username' column in the database.

Usernames are not currently supported as stated below:

intrip said:

kalshashai said:

Great package. Thanks a lot. What changes should be done to use "username" instead of "email" attribute for lo-gin. Thx in advance.

At the moment is not supported sorry. I'll plan to support that in next releases.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0
  • delete -
Last updated 2 years ago.
0

I use Jacopo laravel authendication-acl.It produce a not found exception for new controller i create.what i do please help me

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Class Jacopo\Authentication\Controllers\FaqController does not exist this is the error that given

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Your problem is that your using the same namespace if the package to add your custom controllers. In order to do that you need to define a custom namespace for your application and implement that in your laravel app, check out the docs for more info: http://laravel.com/docs

Nrnaveen said:

Class Jacopo\Authentication\Controllers\FaqController does not exist this is the error that given

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Thank you for the cool package... I´m new to Laravell, but coding PHP since 5 years now. Next on my agenda is to make the app lokking like your authentification system.

Is there an easy way to join the auth system with the app or will both be separated apps?

Thanks

Christian

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

When you install it you have the app in the vendor folder, aniways you can overrite the views and add as many as you want. If you run php artisan view:publish jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl. For more information check this out https://github.com/intrip/laravel-authentication-acl/blob/1.1/docs/index.md#howto

cborchmann said:

Thank you for the cool package... I´m new to Laravell, but coding PHP since 5 years now. Next on my agenda is to make the app lokking like your authentification system.

Is there an easy way to join the auth system with the app or will both be separated apps?

Thanks

Christian

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Any plan on Laravel 5 support?

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Version 1.2 will support Laravel5 100%

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Hi. i have configured ACL, login for user and admin works perfect but when I signup , it says, "Error in exception handler."

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

aftaba said:

Hi. i have configured ACL, login for user and admin works perfect but when I signup , it says, "Error in exception handler."

You need to chmod 777 app/storage

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Hi there this works for me on a route like this - -

Route::get('/', [
    'before' => "logged:/login",
    'uses'=>function()
{	
	return View::make('hello');

}]); 

But how would I do the same for a resource route

Route::resource('customertypes', 'CustomertypesController');
Last updated 2 years ago.
0

HI Intrip,

Really nice work.

I'm also new with the framework, I would like if there is an easy way to have 2 different types of front-end users with different fields and forms on registration?

Thanks

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Will v1.2 still use Sentry or leverage L5s built in auth?

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

I was able to get this to work -->

Route::group(['before' => "logged:/login"], function () {
  
Route::resource('series','SeriesController');
  
Route::resource('customertypes', 'CustomertypesController');

Route::resource('quotes', 'QuotesController');

Route::resource('buyers', 'BuyersController');

Route::resource('products', 'ProductsController');
Route::resource('deliverydetails', 'DeliverydetailsController');

Route::resource('sales_teams', 'Sales_teamsController');

Route::resource('relationshipdiscounts', 'RelationshipdiscountsController');

Route::resource('constructions', 'ConstructionsController');

Route::resource('items', 'ItemsController');
          });
Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Yes, for now

latitudehopper said:

Will v1.2 still use Sentry or leverage L5s built in auth?

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

I have a problem. Is there a way to use all bootstrap related images and fonts to run locally? I am getting this error and images are not displaying in chrome and firefox. Console error: Font from origin 'http://netdna.bootstrapcdn.com' has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://localhost' is therefore not allowed access.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Hi there just want to say I love the package very useful - so thank you for your hard work.

While developing my application on my local homestead box everything works flawlessly! Once I moved to the live server, I started receiving the following error. This is happening when I am attempt to edit a user, in the user list or when attempting to update the users profile.

14-11-19 17:52:19] production.ERROR: exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Cannot JSON decode permissions      [permissions].' in /home/--mypath--/laravel/vendor/cartalyst/sentry/src/Cartalyst/Sentry/Groups/Eloquent/Group.php:305
Stack trace:
#0 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(7221): Cartalyst\Sentry\Groups\Eloquent\Group-   >getPermissionsAttribute('permissions')
#1 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(7193): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->mutateAttribute('permissions', 'permissions')
#2 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(7179): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->getAttributeValue('permissions')
#3 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(7412): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->getAttribute('permissions')
#4 /home/--mypath--/laravel/vendor/jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl/src/Jacopo/Authentication/Repository/EloquentPermissionRepository.php(57): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->__get('permissions')
#5 /home/--mypath--/laravel/vendor/jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl/src/Jacopo/Authentication/Repository/EloquentPermissionRepository.php(35): Jacopo\Authentication\Repository\EloquentPermissionRepository->validateIfPermissionIsInCollection(Object(Jacopo\Authentication\Models\User), Object(Illuminate\Pagination\Paginator))
#6 [internal function]: Jacopo\Authentication\Repository\EloquentPermissionRepository->checkIsNotAssociatedToAnyGroup(Object(Jacopo\Authentication\Models\User))
#7 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(6242): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 [internal function]: Illuminate\Events\Dispatcher->Illuminate\Events\{closure}(Object(Jacopo\Authentication\Models\User))
#9 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(6188): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#10 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(3238): Illuminate\Events\Dispatcher->fire('repository.upda...', Array)
#11 /home/--mypath--/laravel/vendor/jacopo/laravel-authentication-  acl/src/Jacopo/Authentication/Repository/SentryUserRepository.php(77): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::__callStatic('fire', Array)
#12 /home/--mypath--/laravel/vendor/jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl/src/Jacopo/Authentication/Repository/SentryUserRepository.php(77): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Event::fire('repository.upda...', Array)
 #13 /home/--mypath--/laravel/vendor/jacopo/laravel-library/src/Jacopo/Library/Form/FormModel.php(76): Jacopo\Authentication\Repository\SentryUserRepository->update('3', Array)
 #14 /home/--mypath--/laravel/vendor/jacopo/laravel-library/src/Jacopo/Library/Form/FormModel.php(56): Jacopo\Library\Form\FormModel->callRepository(Array)
 #15 /home/--mypath--/laravel/vendor/jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl/src/controllers/UserController.php(89): Jacopo\Library\Form\FormModel->process(Array)
#16 [internal function]: Jacopo\Authentication\Controllers\UserController->postEditUser()
#17 /home/--mypath--/laravel/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Controller.php(231): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#18 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(5776): Illuminate\Routing\Controller->callAction('postEditUser', Array)
#19 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(5764): Illuminate\Routing\ControllerDispatcher->call(Object(Jacopo\Authentication\Controllers\UserController), Object(Illuminate\Routing\Route), 'postEditUser')
#20 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(4971): Illuminate\Routing\ControllerDispatcher->dispatch(Object(Illuminate\Routing\Route), Object(Illuminate\Http\Request), 'Jacopo\\Authenti...', 'postEditUser')
#21 [internal function]: Illuminate\Routing\Router->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}()
#22 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(5329): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#23 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(4996): Illuminate\Routing\Route->run(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))
#24 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(4984): Illuminate\Routing\Router->dispatchToRoute(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))
#25 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(715): Illuminate\Routing\Router->dispatch(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))
#26 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(696): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->dispatch(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))
#27 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(7744): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->handle(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request), 1, true)
 #28 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(8351): Illuminate\Session\Middleware->handle(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request), 1, true)
 #29 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(8298): Illuminate\Cookie\Queue->handle(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request), 1, true)
#30 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(10961): Illuminate\Cookie\Guard->handle(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request), 1, true)
#31 /home/--mypath--/laravel/bootstrap/compiled.php(657): Stack\StackedHttpKernel->handle(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request))
#32 /home/--mypath--/laravel/public/index.php(49): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->run()
#33 {main} [] []

Everything worked right on the Vagrant box so I imagine it’s some configuration issue – have you seen this issue before? Can you offer any guidance?

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

Oops turns out it was actually a data migration issue - fixed the group refs in the db and everything is perfect once more !!!!

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

How do I use it in a Laravel 5 application ?

I am getting dependency errors while composer updating.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

I'm developing a L5 compabile version for now is not yet supported. Keep in mind L5 is still under deveopment and it's not safe to use it.

mcraz said:

How do I use it in a Laravel 5 application ?

I am getting dependency errors while composer updating.

Last updated 2 years ago.
0

I am new to Laravel and and I am using ACL package.I have successfully installed it but I can add items in the sidebar by reading documentation.Can you please give me example from which I can easily understand that how to add items in the sidebar??Reply please...

By the way the package is really awesome.

0

Hi there! Nice package!

Just a Does the authenticaton mechanism of this package works independenlty of the Auth mechanism of Laravel? For example, will the following filter setup a session that is independent of the package's sessions?

Route::filter('auth.api',function(){ Config::set('session.driver', 'array'); return Auth::onceBasic('username'); });

0

Any news when we could expect port to L5 available? Just wonder, as this would help me planning my next project :)

0

I'm using the laravel-authentication-acl-admin-panel for a blog project. How can I modify the view(html and css) for the user login and admin login?

0

#The Laravel5 Version is out and fully working!

Enjoy. Im planning to add some new cool features soon, stay in touch!

Take a look on github: https://github.com/intrip/laravel-authentication-acl

Last updated 9 years ago.
0

How to check if the user is logged in within views, if i want display some elements of the page only to authenticated users?

Last updated 8 years ago.
0

I solved using Sentry, because Laravel Authentication ACL is based on sentry2:

@if (Sentry::check())
// some stuff
@else
// another some stuff
@endif
Last updated 8 years ago.
0

lucatwiv said:

I solved using Sentry, because Laravel Authentication ACL is based on sentry2:

@if (Sentry::check()) // some stuff @else // another some stuff @endif

you can use App::make('authentication_helper')->check();

0

Laravel 5.1 version is out!. Please give me some feedback.

0

Though there are multiple backup tools that are available in the market, what I liked most about Ahsay is that there is fast support services. This makes it even more convenient to the users. I would really recommend Ahsay for speedy backup services.

0

what's the problem with this, it keep throwing me the error 401and i'm logged as superadmin

:::at call_user_func_array(array(object(HasPerm), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure), '_superadmin')) in Pipeline.php line 124

Route::get('/admin/campania', [
    'before' => "logged:/login",
    'as' => 'admin.campania',
    'middleware' => "has_perm:_superadmin",
    'uses' => 'Admin\CampaniaController@index',
]);
Last updated 8 years ago.
0

Ariel83 said:

what's the problem with this, it keep throwing me the error 401and i'm logged as superadmin

:::at call_user_func_array(array(object(HasPerm), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure), '_superadmin')) in Pipeline.php line 124

Route::get('/admin/campania', [
   'before' => "logged:/login",
   'as' => 'admin.campania',
   'middleware' => "has_perm:_superadmin",
   'uses' => 'Admin\CampaniaController@index',
]);

I solved this already. There was a problem of routing in the middleware 'web'. Sorry and thanks anyway

0

I have installed Laravel 5.2 and laravel-authentication-acl admin panel Now I want to be able to check whether there is logged in user in a view like this

@if (Sentry::check())
                        <li class="dropdown">
                            <a href="#" class="dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown" role="button" aria-expanded="false">
                               {!! isset($logged_user) ? $logged_user->email : 'User' !!}<span class="caret"></span>
                            </a>

                            <ul class="dropdown-menu" role="menu">
                                <li><a href="{{ url('/user/logout') }}"><i class="fa fa-btn fa-sign-out"></i>Logout</a></li>
                            </ul>
                        </li>
                        
                    @else
                    <li><a href="{{ url('/login') }}">Login</a></li>
                        <li><a href="{{ url('/user/signup') }}">Register</a></li>
                        
                    @endif

But Sentry::check() always returns false even when a user is logged in

Please tell me what to use in place of Sentry::check()

0

I share some advice for a trouble-free setup. Use the official setup guide to install Composer, and not apt-get, because apt version of composer is not an official installation channel and can create issues. Open the terminal in your laravel folder ("my blog", "my application",..) and run these command lines to install Composer. Then run

php composer.phar require jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl

(from packagist.org/packages/jacopo/laravel-authentication-acl#1.3.17) to install Laravel Authentication ACL. Not use just "composer..", but use "php composer.phar.." if you installed Composer with official setup guide, not using apt-get.

Last updated 7 years ago.
0

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

intrip intrip Joined 30 May 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.