Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Requests Views Testing
Last updated 1 year ago.

Check if you have a file named index.blade.php inside your ./app/views/schools directory.

Last updated 1 year ago.

index.blade.php file is present. still i am not able to resolve this issue. what am i doing wrong?

Last updated 1 year ago.

The error says that the view is not there. Double and triple check that it is there.

As a side note, I suggest you avoid titling your topics with things like "urgent" when you don't respond to the topic until a week later. People here help when they can, labelling your topic as urgent usually detracts people from your topic. Just a heads up for next time. Cheers!

Last updated 1 year ago.

@jasonlewis:Thanks for your suggestion. Still trying to resolve the error.... May i know what you mean by view is there ?

Last updated 1 year ago.

He was just saying the view file exists in your folder. The view should located in the folder views/schools

Last updated 1 year ago.

That file is there, but i still face this problem. looks like I ned to do my project all over again and sort out the problem. this actually works on my local setup, but not on production server.

Last updated 1 year ago.

I'm not sure your situation but if your local OS is different from your production server OS you might be running into a case-sensitive issue and the file is not being found. make sure your files names are EXACTLY the same, case and all. This can happen especially if one environment is Mac and the other is Linux.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Hmmm Hawkeye, I am using mac and production is linux. Let me check again. thanks for your great info.

Last updated 1 year ago.

@RahullHBiliye you solved the problem? i have the same problem here, but i have others views which are working fine, but the last one that i added to the server, isn't found, and everything seems fine =// weirdo

If the file exists, have you checked the permissions?

The solution is that transfer your blade files into default path xampp/htdocs/project_name/resources/views(if you use xampp) or you can change the path in view.php where you save the files.

Last updated 8 years ago.

I think I found the solution, If the view folder name in localhost was '/View/Schools' . Try changing it to 'View/schools'. Seems like some servers are case sensitive. It worked for me.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.