Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Authentication Packages
Last updated 1 year ago.

you have permissions in the config file: in the link: http://administrator.frozennode.com/docs/configuration#permission

or example

/**
 * The permission option is the highest-level authentication check that lets you define a closure that should return true if the current user
 * is allowed to view the admin section. Any "falsey" response will send the user back to the 'login_path' defined below.
 * @type closure
 */
'permission'=> function()
{
        $isAdmin = false;
         if (Auth::check())
        {
            // The user is logged in...
            if ( Auth::user()->userType == 'admin' )
                $isAdmin = true;
        }
        return $isAdmin;
},
Last updated 1 year ago.

tzookb said:

you have permissions in the config file: in the link: http://administrator.frozennode.com/docs/configuration#permission

or example

/**

• The permission option is the highest-level authentication check that lets you define a closure that should return true if the current user
  • is allowed to view the admin section. Any "falsey" response will send the user back to the 'login_path' defined below.
  • @type closure */ 'permission'=> function() { $isAdmin = false; if (Auth::check()) { // The user is logged in... if ( Auth::user()->userType == 'admin' ) $isAdmin = true; } return $isAdmin; },

thanks for answering. as I said it doesnt find login page. everything that I put for permission (for example your code) it gives me error for this path: \vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Routing\RouteCollection.php

Last updated 1 year ago.

Please post your config file of frozenode

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

prgmsaha prgmsaha Joined 20 May 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.