I finally solved my problem. I ran a
composer update which installed the lastest version of nikic/php-parser and equally the latest version jeremeamia/superclosure, but somehow, the class Parser which was formally use in nickic's package was now an Interface. class Multiple was now implementing the interface. So in AstAnalyzer.php in jeremeamia's package, that change was not made and instead use
PhpParser\Parser as CodeParser; was used which is logical as an interface cannot be instantiated unless some binding is done. So as a quick fix, I used the previous version of nikic/php-parser.
Sign in to participate in this thread!
We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us