Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 8 years ago
Authentication
Last updated 1 year ago.

Any ideas?

I have the same problem ....

My local installation works ok but once i uploaded it to cloudways i got this error. I thought maybe it is because of different laravel versions but both are 5.0.33

I'm on 5.1. And this just started happening.

The first time it happened to me i had upgraded from 5.0.* to 5.1 Reverting to 5.0.* did the trick

But now it`s a different story .... same laravel version , same php version on localhost everything is ok but on cloudways i get this ... a bit frustrating....

i got it working again but i don`t know how !

try creating a new app and then move your files slowly slowly from the original project

I'm experiencing the same problem, though with a different package. Running composer update fixed it locally and now I can't replicate (locally) but continues to occur when deploying to Beanstalk

Last updated 8 years ago.

Solution

$cd /tmp
$laravel new blog
$cd blog
$php artisan --version
Laravel Framework version 5.1.8 (LTS)

Copy the new blog's app/Http/Controllers/Auth to the current problematic one.(I mean override, but keep your personal code stay)

Attention

composer update in current problematic app doesnt help anything.

if you use registrar in you Auth Conroller like use Illuminate\Contracts\Auth\Registrar; commnet this and remove its initialization form constructor in Auth Controller this is how i solve the issue.

I encountered this same problem during an upgrade from Laravel 4.2 to 5.0. I have fixed it by editing app/Services/Registrar.php, replacing the line

use Illuminate\Contracts\Auth\Registrar;

by

use App\Services\Registrar;

This error seems to be present when creating a new Laravel 5 project using composer create-project (Laravel Framework version 5.0.16). I'm not sure if this is also the case when using Laravel's own installer.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

jerauf jerauf Joined 16 Feb 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.