Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Session Packages
Last updated 1 year ago.

I use Google Analytics. It is able to track all of the information you have requested and more. Works great for our needs.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Ok, what do you use to display this information to your users?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Mixpanel does this beautifully. We track users on it. So MixPanel is like google analytics but here you can track any custom event. While tracking, you can also push, who you are tracking and other properties you can/will record in JS and want to keep a record of, like page on time, page view, etc. In my Dashboard, i just map the logged in user-id (non identifiable Hash of his email ID) to the mixpanel .People.

Last updated 1 year ago.

joy014, Google Analytics can do that too. You need to use the user id feature added in the new release.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Tracking any website’s visitors is quite easy task to do if you have a relevant tool with you. There are several online website visitor tracking tools that can help you track visitor in an easy way. All the tools have its own features and functions. For tracking website’s visitor, you can also try MouseFlow. This is an amazing tool that offers you several features to apply. You can know more about this tool at: http://www.toolsinsight.com/blog/mouseflow-best-ever-used-tool...

Last updated 6 years ago.

There are many options or tools to track your website's visitors. Google also provide this service:

Step 1: Link a Google Analytics account to your site. To track traffic to your site, link a Universal Analytics account to your page. Go to the Analytics site.

Step 2: Turn on Google Analytics tracking for your site. Open your website in Google Sites. Click More options Manage site.

Source: https://sites.google.com/site/onlinetoolsmakewebsiteperfect

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

RoffeDH roffedh Joined 7 Aug 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.