Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Views Blade
Last updated 1 year ago.

doe sit work correctly if you save the file for a text editor such as notepad or vim?

I'm seeing this issue as well. I've narrowed it down to being 5.3 specific. I've experienced it with multiple servers, multiple L5.3 installs. The compiled blades are just "sticky" and don't realize the blade.php file has been updated.

http://laravel.io/forum/09-23-2016-l-53-view-blade-not-update is another thread with the same issue.

Hi!

Same problem here. L5.3, and yes, I'm using PhpStorm. But my problem is, even when I delete "storage/framework/views/*", there is no changes!

I suppose it's somehow related to the fact I'm keeping 3 releases of my app at server at same time. Reason for this is ability to fast rollback of course. "storage" directory is into "shared" directory. After creating new release I do 'artisan:cache:clear, artisan:config:cache, artisan:config:clear' commands. No effect. Tried 'artisan view:clear' command with no effect.

Last updated 7 years ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.