Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation Configuration
Last updated 2 years ago.

I had the same problem with my site. For some strange reasons, it always takes a tremendous amount of time for this step "Generating optimized class loader" on Azure website (couple of hours for every deployment). So Symphony tries to kill the process after timing out, but also fails to stop the process.

I tried to work around that by setting timeout to 0 in composer.json.

"config": {
    "preferred-install": "dist",
    "process-timeout": 0
}

Each deployment now takes 3-4 hours but it can pass all steps successfully. I am still trying to figure out the root cause of this.

Last updated 8 years ago.

nguyenquyhy said: "config": { "preferred-install": "dist", "process-timeout": 0 }

Thank you. This works for me. However, a deployment takes forever to complete so if you make any progress in that area. Please let me know.

Same problem here T.T

jeliasson said:

nguyenquyhy said: "config": { "preferred-install": "dist", "process-timeout": 0 }

Thank you. This works for me. However, a deployment takes forever to complete so if you make any progress in that area. Please let me know.

I am experiencing the same issue on Laravel 5.2. This solution worked at least but does anyone have any suggestions or alternative fixes? Disabling the process-timeout (by setting it to 0) does not strike me as a clean / wize solution as the time out is there for a reason.

#php artisan optimize is taking forever and eventually terminates.

Please any solution yet? Or do I give up on deploying to Azure?

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

pullenjt pullenjt Joined 15 Sep 2015

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.