Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 9 years ago
Requests
Last updated 1 year ago.

500 Internal Server Error i cant see any code to help :D

Last updated 1 year ago.

See if it fails on your computer using 3g. If it does have a close look at the requests being sent in your chrome inspector and try to log the requests being receive on your server and compare the two. Some 3g providers add some nasty caching to your requests which can mess with the headers and even content. I've dealt with a few ajax errors that were only found on Vodafone.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Thanks for you reply guys. Yeah, it fails as well from the computer....I compared both headers using 3G and wi-fi and the Status code is '200 OK' for both, but I've noticed a few differences:
Request Headers: In the 3G request it has 'Cache-Control:max-age=0' while in the wi-fi I don't have it;
Response Headers: 'Connection:' in 3G is 'close' while in wi-fi is 'Keep-Alive', and I think that because of that in the wi-fi I have the following data which I don't have in 3G: 'Keep-Alive:', 'Server:', 'Set-Cookie:', 'Transfer-Encoding:' and 'X-Powered-By:'.

Anything that might be related to the problem?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

adolfotcar adolfotcar Joined 24 Sep 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.