Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Configuration Views Forms
Last updated 1 year ago.

aik099 said:

Hi,

Is there any example of Laravel-based project that have back-end. For example on "/admin" there is nice Admin Panel where you can edit data.

I haven't seen Back-End concept in Laravel so I guess it's all Front-End, but you can create "/admin" route that will virtually create that Admin Panel.

There's a backend concept of laravel. Do you know how to setup the database for Laravel?

Last updated 1 year ago.

I think, we tend to confuse the concept of Front-End, Back-End and Front-Office - Back-Office. Correct me if I was wrong.

In applications environments and business logic, we have the following concepts:

• If we take knowledge about the Business Logic we would have a Front-Office as one or more applications that we have direct contact with consumers, partners, providers, ... an example may be a Customer Relationship Management,...

• The Back-Office could be the part of your application that contain the work of your employees or the business employees, as an Intranet. One or more examples of these would be a Maintainance Management System, Human Resources Management, or Finances Resources Management...

In the other hand, you can take knowledge about the development process of your application and have two worlds:

• The Front-End: is the visible part of your application in the client view (Explorer in Web Clients, or Desktop in other cases). The languages that it use are: HTML, CSS, JS, ...

• The Back-End: is the Server part of your development process and the Database Management Systems. Some languages that you can use in this environment are: PHP, RUBY, ...

Then your admin would be more related with the Back-Office. But in the development world it will have parts of the Back-End (server management of this Admininistration site), and Front-End (the view of this in a Desktop or Web Client).

Hope it helps you.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

aik099 aik099 Joined 26 Sep 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.