Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation Configuration Architecture
Last updated 1 year ago.

Did you maybe add the 'Shift31\LaravelElasticsearch\LaravelElasticsearchServiceProvider' to your 'providers' array in app/config/app.php before the composer update?

Last updated 1 year ago.

of course I added lines in comoser.json AND in 'providers' array in app.php

Last updated 1 year ago.

dzunik91 said:

of course I added lines in comoser.json AND in 'providers' array in app.php

Sorry, I can see that I didn't say that to clearly.

Step 1, add composer line Step 2, run composer update Step 3, add service provider reference in providers

If you did step three before step two, then it will fail because composer reads the app.php file and is trying to load the service provider file that does not exist.

Comment out the provider reference in app.php then run composer update then uncomment the provider and it should work.

Hope that explains it better.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply ! But i've faced another problem. After installation when I'm trying to load my page i'm reciving this error:

"Class 'Shift31\LaravelElasticsearch\LaravelElasticsearchServiceProvider' not found"

What's going on this time ?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Please help me guys !

Last updated 1 year ago.

Try a composer dump-autoload, although that should have been automatically done after the composer update...

Last updated 1 year ago.

same error here, how did you solve this?

You may follow this guide here to setup Elasticsearch with Laravel: http://www.cloudways.com/blog/setup-elasticsearch-with-laravel-5/

This guide is in step-by-step format with all the codes you need to type.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

dzunik91 dzunik91 Joined 10 Oct 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.