Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Authentication Security Session
Last updated 2 years ago.

Once you log in, you need to let the app terminate. In other words, don't dd anything and prematurely kill the app if you are.

If you are simply returning the user, try to set your lifetime to a reasonable number in config/session.php. Sessions are also stored in storage/framework/sessions directory so check for any permission issues.

thomastkim said:

Once you log in, you need to let the app terminate. In other words, don't dd anything and prematurely kill the app if you are.

If you are simply returning the user, try to set your lifetime to a reasonable number in config/session.php. Sessions are also stored in storage/framework/sessions directory so check for any permission issues.

What would be a reasonable lifetime value? Right now I have it at the default 120, I heard someone say that it could have something to do with the server time being messed up, and there shouldn't be any permissions problems as I simply used the php artisan create-project command to generate the files

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

bret bret Joined 13 Oct 2015

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.