Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Laravel.io
Last updated 1 year ago.

It's just the same few people spamming. They just need to have one moderator to take care of this.

Banned some more people and removed the spam threads. Thanks for reporting.

It's back. Can you guys add a "Flag" feature? I'm sure someone would step up and be a moderator

DeftNerd said:

It's back. Can you guys add a "Flag" feature? I'm sure someone would step up and be a moderator

yep.. i would like to help moderating!

i think reporting should/could be modified, if x amount of people report a discussion/post etc it should be deleted..

previously I reported a user with github who had no github repo/activity to github saying they have created the account JUST for spamming and used this forum as an example.. they were not very useful

shez1983 said:

i think reporting should/could be modified, if x amount of people report a discussion/post etc it should be deleted..

previously I reported a user with github who had no github repo/activity to github saying they have created the account JUST for spamming and used this forum as an example.. they were not very useful

I agree, it's annoying!

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.