Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation
Last updated 1 year ago.

After you changed your ~/.zshrc file to include ~/.composer/vendor/bin in $PATH, did you do source ~/.zshrc or exit the terminal and reopen it?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Hi @nesl247, yes I tried that without any luck. I really don't understand what's going on...

nesl247 said:

After you changed your ~/.zshrc file to include ~/.composer/vendor/bin in $PATH, did you do source ~/.zshrc or exit the terminal and reopen it?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Same problem here. Does anyone have an idea how to solve this? :(

Last updated 1 year ago.

I've solved this. The problem was that the "~" alias is not being expanded in .zshrc or .bash_profile.

It can be fixed by entering the complete path (eg. /Users/sebastian/.... ) or by using the $HOME env var:

/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:$HOME/.composer/vendor/bin/
Last updated 1 year ago.

Thanks to the gods of the Googlez, I found your answer and you saved me a few hours of fiddling out!

Thank you very much, saved me of the pain!

Thank You!

@>sveggiani said:

I've solved this. The problem was that the "~" alias is not being expanded in .zshrc or .bash_profile.

It can be fixed by entering the complete path (eg. /Users/sebastian/.... ) or by using the $HOME env var:

Thanks ever so much

sveggiani said:

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

sveggiani sveggiani Joined 20 May 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.