Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 9 years ago
Queues
Last updated 1 year ago.

Deactivate unserialize from the options like the error says. That will solve your problems.

Last updated 1 year ago.

mengidd said:

Deactivate unserialize from the options like the error says. That will solve your problems.

Yeah, I get that but if I do that I do not get any readable contents about the job.

{
    "job":"IlluminateQueueClosure",
    "data":{
        "closure":"eyJpdiI6IjRtd0pvTEZOcFJoMHZBdkNXd2szdmc9PSIsInZhbHVlIjoiMU5wRnZPSHlhTGl2RzB4YmNXVWxNc2V6MjVNb2VPUlVKbmdpMExYemkrS1Ryc1E0ZDF6d0dncEJVcEVZMTZqZVJySmloQzBVbGExRHIwMUJxNmwzeG93TjZHSndoV2xzamVTWEh4bmdaQ2dsdndJbHVabWVXbnVwUm9yYVoweE8rNGRLWjE1Q1BLZ1wvWUd1Qk9JRW0wZ095YUhHMTZlVUcyTzBwZWVRTzdPMG5cL1lcL0tydnIzcFg3dXpjRjdFTHF4emVaeEdPS2VJRUMzUXBkMVhDeFFvTlNmOVRON0ozT0g3bkNDN3ltSXhNST0iLCJtYWMiOiI5MTI5MDVjZTc2OTg4MmEwYzgwNmE5Y2YwZTczMzcyZTJiM2E5NGI1N2UxNWUxNWE3NWVhMzRhYzRkY2RhOGE3In0="
    }
}

I'd rather know why it is happening and how to avoid it if I can.

Last updated 1 year ago.

If you disable unserialize it should use json_decode instead, which seems to fit you prefectly as the actual data you have is json. If it still doesn't work I'm clueless unfortunately.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.