Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 10 years ago
Laravel.io
Last updated 1 year ago.

Aw hell yeah

Last updated 1 year ago.

Why all of the posts are written 1 hour ago ?

Last updated 1 year ago.

@Stamy

Laravel overwrote my created_at timestamp when importing old posts. I'm not particularly worried about it.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Love it, keep up the great work!

Last updated 1 year ago.

I used to check the front page of the site for the laravel weekly/podcast updates. Is there an equivalent on the new site?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Nice site!!! Congrats on the re-launch!

Last updated 1 year ago.

@opb

There will be very soon. We disabled it for launch of the forum so that we could focus on one thing at a time. The new functionality to which you're referring is called "Community Articles."

We'll be migrating all of the old site's articles over as well. I'd expect it to go up around Sunday.. But, it's hard to know for sure. You know how things get in the way, sometimes..

Last updated 1 year ago.

Best web framework with best community and awesome new site :)

Last updated 1 year ago.

Congrats, new launch on the new forum. :D

Something I missed from the old forum were,

• The current build version number, currently version 4.1.18. (Is there any plan putting it on either the top page or this new forum? )

• Quoting somebody's word?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Hm, a new forum. Hope it's awesome :p

E: What's up with my avatar? Does it come from Github?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Great Job to everyone that made this possible.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Excellent work!

Is the new Laravel.IO still open source?

Last updated 1 year ago.

@siconize

Yes, it comes from Github, I'm not sure what's wrong at this moment.

@labotsirc

Yes, it is. Although, it's at a very mess spot right now. =)

Last updated 1 year ago.

Are you open for pull request's not sure if thats the right term tho

Last updated 1 year ago.

Awesome to see the it alive! Thanks very much for the energy everyone has and will put in it

Last updated 1 year ago.

looks very sweet and clean, like it. also hug to fortrabbit <3.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Very nice :-)

Last updated 1 year ago.

As far as pull-requests, it's best to submit a proposal for what you plan to do and discuss it a bit before beginning. But, absolutely collaboration is encouraged.

Last updated 1 year ago.

New forums looks EPIC.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Looks great, thanks for the efforts.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Ok....wrong place, for wrong question and at a wrong time, but will you publish these forum app on github or there are no plans for going open source with these baby ?

Last updated 1 year ago.

cool. forum looks neat !

Last updated 1 year ago.

@qICEp

It's currently open-source but messy. It's all under the LaravelIO organization.

Last updated 1 year ago.

@ShawnMcCool thanks for the reply. Loving the new site - definitely worth all that work!

Last updated 1 year ago.

Hooray I'm here too guys!

Last updated 1 year ago.

Nice work :)

Last updated 1 year ago.

ShawnMcCool said:

@qICEp

It's currently open-source but messy. It's all under the LaravelIO organization.

Thx man! By the way when someone click on quote, make his screen scroll to reply so that he can see that quote is actually working :P

Last updated 1 year ago.

Would like to see some other account options such as google and native accounts. I can appreciate that a majority of users here have Github accounts though. Luckily I had one when I first tried Github to host a repo years ago.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Am I missing this or does the new site not have an area to view all of the questions and responses you've posted? Really miss having this feature.

Last updated 1 year ago.

New site looks great.... congrats...

In one of the recent pod casts mention was made of the 'old guys' (in relation to keeping up with how fast things change)... well, I'm one of them.... (always make excuses before you ask a stupid question) ;)

To learn the Laravel framework I thought I find a nice project involving forum development.... looks like I found it ;)

Had a look around but didn't find any thread specific to the portal development... is one planned, I have loads of questions. Mike

Last updated 1 year ago.

Good job.

Some suggestions:

• on the first page, would be nice to see the time when every thread was created
  • it would be nice to know what threads are new, from my last visit; I saw this future on codeigniter forum, even I wasn`t login
Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.