Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 10 years ago
Requests
Last updated 1 year ago.

This is a great question.

If there's no native way, I would check for a expected return pattern and if that's not present then I would redirect to the desired view.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Thanks jgarifuna. I guess thats where my problem lies. Is there a method to check for whether a certain view is being rendered? In this case all my layout may be fine but if there is a problem connecting within the iframe it fails without an App error...

Last updated 1 year ago.

Any chance you can find out why it's failing on PayPals end?

Last updated 1 year ago.

jasonlewis said:

Any chance you can find out why it's failing on PayPals end?

Well I've started the process, but knowing Paypals Tech Support it may be some while!

Last updated 1 year ago.

If the Paypal stuff is happening in an iframe, then the view will already have been completely rendered before the problem actually occurs, meaning Laravel can't really help you here. You could possibly look at some Javascript solutions, using Javascript to detect whether the contents of the iframe loaded correctly and then redirect to another URL if it didn't. Not knowing in detail how the Paypal stuff works though, I can't really offer much more than that rather general, slightly unhelpful suggestion.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Bulmer bulmer Joined 5 Mar 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.