Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 9 years ago
Mail
Last updated 1 year ago.

Anyone? Thanks

Last updated 1 year ago.

Google Business Apps or Exchange Online are probably good options, it's not really relevant what email provider you use.

Last updated 1 year ago.

samgreenwood said:

Google Business Apps or Exchange Online are probably good options, it's not really relevant what email provider you use.

I think that behnampmdg3 is trying to set up mail system on cloud based VPS from DigitalOcean. I don't know what is best solution for this problem .... but there is a tutorial on DigitalOcean.

Last updated 1 year ago.

behnampmdg3 said:

Hi,

I have set up the domain on Digital Ocean, created account with Forget, Mandrill is working along with Iron MQ all good. Now I need to create email accounts for these domain names.

What service do I need? What is an easy system to set up? I am on Ubunutu of course.

Thank you.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Easiest to set up would be MailGun since set up and config comes 'out-of-the-box'.

Just add the necessary requirements in your composer.json, add the service provider, then reference the laravel documents/mail to see the usage.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.