Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Laravel Mail

Hello @gmdas it looks like you have some custom authentication configured for sending mail that result in some errors.

I think you need to check your config/mail.php and/or your .env file to see what is incorrect.

Hi @tvbeek, I checked but the settings seem okay. Also this is an intermittent error some emails are going through some aren't. I doubt the issue is with Mail class initialisation. As I am recalling the job handle method after mail sending failure.

Do you mean that the same mail is sometimes send and sometimes not? Maybe you can find some logs from your server with more information.

Authenticator LOGIN returned Expected response code 250 but got code "235", with message "235 2.7.0 Authentication successful ". Authenticator PLAIN returned Expected response code 250 but got code "503", with message "503 5.5.1 Error: already authenticated " This is what I found in the log.

The issue arise when there are large volume, I have more than 50 processes configured for email, that means 50 emails will be sent out simultaneously.

For now I switched to sendmail service, but we're getting several spam box delivery.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Goutham Mohadas gmdas Joined 11 Mar 2019

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.