Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 7 years ago

Best practice to create listeners on jobs (queues) in Larave 5.2

I have around 6 different jobs running in the background, just wondering to know what is the best wa...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel 5.2 Authorize.net ARB Callback Implementation

HI I am using Laravel 5.2, Authorize.net ARB (https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-php) this package...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Change fillable attribute using parent constructor

Hi. Nice to be here. I have two classes. Profile and Student. Student extends Profile. There are oth...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

@include w/ sections

If have several templates laid out like this-> Layout <- View -> Template I have multiple t...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

How To: Install Laravel 5.2 on Centos 7 (or whatever) for beginners with gory details

Too many posts about laravel being too hard. When I say mysql, I really mean mariadb. Old habits die...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Backpack for Laravel - create beautiful admin panels at blazing speed

Backpack for Laravel is now in public beta. Its philosophy is to provide the building blocks for you...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Is it possible to Join an Eloquent Model with an Eloquent QueryBuilder query?

Here's my query - User::join(CallRequestRating::select('userid', DB::raw('avg(rating) AS ratingavera...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Laravel 5.2 deployment on Heroku

Heroku: http://hazzir.herokuapp.com/ Github: https://github.com/asimkh/apps/tree/hazzir "Intern...

0 Likes
0 Replies

How to add Godaddy SSL Certificate security seal to footer.blade.php

I'm a newbie but I really need to add the display code I received from Godaddy to the footer and I'd...

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solved

Remove white space between words in DB

HI all REally appreciate some help with this one if any one has time. I need to remove the white spa...

0 Likes
6 Replies

Change the filename after an upload with CodeSleeve Stapler

I'm using the Stapler Lib to make the image upload. My form has an input field for image description...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Can't create a new installation using Git all of a sudden

I'm on a Windows machine and I use Git as terminal. Untill this morning I could create new installat...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

One app multiple view routes (and domains assigned to it)

Hi, I'm going to build an application thats using multiple domains. Each domain has its own views, b...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Authentication always fail

Hello. I'm trying to use implement authentication in my system without success (using Laravel 5.0)....

0 Likes
0 Replies

Use include the right way in blade

Laravel 4.2 I am trying to include pages depending on the page URL like so @if(Request::path()==&quo...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 8 years ago

Prefix schema on Eloquent Relationship queries

Hi, I'm working with PostgreSQL, and there is more than one schema on our database: mysystem - cont...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Larvavel homestead.app can't find page

Hi, I've been following each step of Homestead's instruction, but the "homestead.app" stil...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Error with symfony while installing

I'm trying to do a fresh install but I keep getting this error and it's not installing my vendor fol...

0 Likes
3 Replies

Please help 500 internal error wile trying run index.php

I have such log [Sat Mar 05 10:47:42.229681 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 44709] (104)Connection reset by...

0 Likes
3 Replies

laravel elixir not installed

I'm new in laravel and trying to install elixir for using gulp. But can't install. When i pass comma...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.